Submissions for Oral and Poster Presentations will be accepted until 9 June 2019.
Submissions are invited for Oral and Poster Presentations for the Time Resolved Vibrational Spectoscopy Conference (TRVS 2019).
Please note that all presenters must register for the Conference and pay the appropriate registration fees.
TRVS 2019 seeks submissions that are relevant to the following themes. These themes are not meant to be exclusive; they will assist the organizers to direct your submission.
- 2D approaches
- Biophysics & Biomedical
Submissions must be sent in PDF format and must be prepared using the appropriate MS Word template.
- TRVS abstracts must be typed on A4 paper size, should be 1 page in length.
- Authors must not reduce font sizes or margin sizes to meet the page limit.
- Authors should not recycle old conference abstracts/papers as templates.
- Please ensure all text/diagrams fit within the template.
- Please proofread the final document thoroughly before submitting it to the Conference.
Presentations can be one of either the following types:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation – Poster Presenters are required to stand by their posters to discuss their work with interested delegates during their allocated poster session.